- Collect and retain progress information from ILS Managers, warfare centers and shipbuilders, monitor completion status, and report metrics as appropriate.
- Support ILS Managers with follow up support to work with field organizations and resolve barriers and obstacles to completion of government reviews of Technical Data.
- Maintain documentation for all government contract requirements related to Data Rights.
- Support ILS Managers, Technical Manual Management Activities, and reviewers in applying data rights policies, procedures, and contract requirements.
- Participate in Technical Data Working Group meetings, assist in preparing minutes and agendas.
- Assist Tech Data Manager with maintaining the list of Technical Data, including technical manuals, CSOSS, EOSS, DOSS, and PMS required at delivery/crew move aboard/sail away.
- Assist with disseminating Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) to external stakeholders.
The Program Analyst will:
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with Navy shipboard systems and equipment.
- Prior Navy military experience as shipboard maintenance technician, either HM&E or CS/C4I/electronics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Experience with Navy Shipbuilding Program support and/or Integrated Logistics Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management or equivalent experience.