If you are interested in becoming a member of the APA team, please fill out the form below and include your resume as an attachment. If your skills meet our current needs, a member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly!
The Program Analyst will:
- Collect and retain progress information from ILS Managers, warfare centers and shipbuilders, monitor completion status, and report metrics as appropriate.
- Support ILS Managers with follow up support to work with field organizations and resolve barriers and obstacles to completion of government reviews of Technical Data.
- Maintain documentation for all government contract requirements related to Data Rights.
- Support ILS Managers, Technical Manual Management Activities, and reviewers in applying data rights policies, procedures, and contract requirements.
- Participate in Technical Data Working Group meetings, assist in preparing minutes and agendas.
- Assist Tech Data Manager with maintaining the list of Technical Data, including technical manuals, CSOSS, EOSS, DOSS, and PMS required at delivery/crew move aboard/sail away.
- Assist with disseminating Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) to external stakeholders
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with Navy shipboard systems and equipment.
- Prior Navy military experience as shipboard maintenance technician, either HM&E or CS/C4I/electronics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Experience with Navy Shipbuilding Program support and/or Integrated Logistics Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management or equivalent experience.
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer for Littoral Combat Ship (LCS)
The IWS 8.0 Senior Cybersecurity Engineer for Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) New Construction will:
- Coordinate engineering and programmatic efforts toward achievement of platform Interim Authority to Operate and Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Coordinate with LCS Combat Direction Systems Activity (CDSA) Dam Neck and associated In-service Engineering Agents (ISEA) on behalf of IWS 8.0 senior leadership to generate documentation and track progress towards certification of industrial control systems as Platform IT (PIT).
- Develop, submit, and track cybersecurity letters, briefings and data packages.
- Provide interpretation / clarification of cybersecurity guidance, policies, instructions and best practices as applicable to LCS program.
- Provide expert evaluation of systems performance, and recommendations on LCS integration.
- Coordinate information between IWS 8.0 leadership, department heads and broad range of cybersecurity stakeholders.
- Provide timely coordination of technical cybersecurity risk responses for Risk Review Boards. Work with Risk Board Coordinator to update cybersecurity risks and track to closure.
- Provide timely responses to LCS leadership inquiries and quick-turnaround actions for position papers, engineering analysis, and associated briefings.
- Communicate, escalate and provide expert level recommendations regarding cybersecurity / information assurance policy and technical performance issues as identified by client.
- Generate detailed reports, briefings, After Action Reports (AAR) and other required deliverables.
- Participate in technical & programmatic reviews, Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Working groups and other relevant technical or programmatic forums as they pertain to LCS Cybersecurity and Information Assurance on behalf of IWS 8.0 leadership.
- Provide weekly IWS 8.0 PAPM Cybersecurity reports that summarize accreditation (IATT / IATO / ATO) status, updated schedules, issues, mitigations and other information as required.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and coordination, promote teamwork, and maintain quality of work in accordance with professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience related to Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, C4I and/or Combat Systems engineering/management or network architecture
- Expert level of Cybersecurity/Information Assurance knowledge
- Active Secret Clearance
- Understanding of Program level cyber; not so much Network
- Experience in drafting POAMs
- Demonstrated understanding of federal government’s Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes.
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform in routine high tempo environment, and satisfy quick turnaround deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Any recognized network IT certifications (e.g., Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Group Health Plan
— Health Savings Account
— Wellness Initiative
— 401(k) Retirement Savings
— 529 College Savings Plan Information
— MemberSource Credit Union
- Welfare Benefits Plan
— Voluntary Benefits
- Additional Benefits
— Leave of Absence
— Adoption Assistance
— Commuter Benefits401K
For more information about our consulting services or medical equipment services, please contact us using our web form.